More. Read Often.
This best advice ever !
Nothing is more powerful than the treasure of knowledge and the best way to acquire this treasure is to read as much as you can. Research has proved that acquiring new knowledge satisfies an individual’s thirst for competence, which makes them eventually happier. You must develop the habit of reading books that will help you to acquire new skills and as well as to polish your existing skills.
BeCOME Resilience is the innate ability to overcome any kind of adversity. It is the difference between feeling helpless and facing your problems confidently and bravely. You must always learn how to bounce back from any kind of problem; it will only help you to emerge as a stronger individual.
A FEW SUGGESTIONS
- Manage Stress Effectively. Too much stress can land you up in distress. It impacts not you’re your physical health but also your mental and emotional health. You must know how to effectively manage stress. There are a lot of stress management techniques available these days. So all you need to develop is the willingness to fight stress. Finding the means to tackle stress is not a challenge these days with help available at the click of a mouse.
- Ignore your limitations. Limiting beliefs hinders your progress by keeping you caught up in your comfort zone and prevents you from trying out new things and stops you from taking risks for the fear of failure or getting hurt in the process. You can have limiting beliefs about almost anything ranging from money, relationships, success, and the list is endless. It is important to identify your limiting beliefs, conquer them, and reinstate them with positive beliefs that enable you to achieve your dreams in life.
- Share Yourself. Become a teacher and share your time, feedback, opinions knowledge & skills. The transfer of knowledge & skills not only benefits the other, other person but the process it self reinforces the neural pathways of what you know taking you closer to mastery.
- Increase Your willpower. Harbouring a strong will power enhances your finances, your health, your relationships, your professional success, and all other areas of your life. Irrespective of the goals that you have set for yourself, you need the willpower to attain them.
- Become More mindful. Strive to become more mindful. It helps you to acknowledge the abundance and the benefits that is already a part of your lives. Instead of spending time thinking about the past which no longer serves your interest, or worrying about the future which you have no idea of how it is going to be, you must learn to live in the present and enjoy the moments.
- Make Better decisions. Develop the habit to make better decisions in life. The choices or the decisions that you make determines the life that you will eventually lead. Your decisions shape your life, so it is all the more important, the better decisions you make, the better your life is likely to be.
- Work on your growth mindset. Your attitude defines who you are as a person and it the identification point of the state of your mind. You must constantly work on your attitude and strive to make it conducive for growth. A positive mental attitude can move mountains for you. It helps you to achieve what you want from life.
LIVE . LEARN. ADAPT